As mentioned in the title, today is the last day of 2014!
Well , a lot of life changing moments have happened in 2014 and one major change is I’m married this year.
Here are some of the photos that reflects the best moments in 2014.
List of moments happened in 2014.
1. Tendered resignation letter at my company. I have been comtemplating to resign from my company. I love my job, the office environment, flexible working hours, considerate bosses but the company wasn’t doing well at that period. The reason of resigning from my job is to move back to Ipoh and to live with my husband after I’m married. I actually miss working in such liberal company where you can’t experienced it if you work in small Chinaman company.
2. Registered my marriage at Chin Woo, Ipoh
3. Had wedding ceremony and dinner in Ipoh,
4. Moved to my husband’s house in Simpang Pulai.
5. Been searching for jobs and attended interviews but all failed to land a job.
6. I spent my time to do craft works and sell online on Etsy, consigned some of my works to cafes. Business was so-so and not as great as in 2013.
7. I helped out my husband at his coffee shop.
Oh, time to watch TVB drama at 7pm.
You see, I get to do things that I wished to do when I was working full time. Alot of my friends commented that I’m so lucky that husband is taking care of me, but in my heart, I wish to have a permanent job. I need to save some money for retirement and for old age and diseases.